The day we've been waiting 4 years for is finally here- 29 February.
This is a great day to make a communications leap, so here are some suggestions:
1. Commit to using English actively 15 minutes each day
2. Start a book
3. Make a phone call instead of writing an email
4. Change your phone's language to English
5. Watch a TED talk
6. Buy a subscription to an English-language magazine about a hobby of yours
7. Practice your next presentation in front of a mirror
8. Book a course
9. Sign up for MPI Finland's Presentation Visuals for Impact workshop
In just 3 short hours, you'll learn new techniques and you'll apply them to your upcoming presentations.
How's that for a leap?
Suggest some other ways to celebrate in the comments box.